Terms of Service
1. SITE USE AND RESTRICTIONS
A. Our Rights
You acknowledge and agree that JONAS PHILANTHROPIES, JONAS Nursing and Veterans Healthcare, Jonas CHILDREN’s ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH and JONAS LOW VISION AND BLINDNESS names, logos and other JONAS registered trademarks and service marks (“Our Marks”) are trademarks of Jonas Philanthropies in the United States and other countries. You may not use Our Marks for any product or service that does not belong to us, nor in any manner that is likely to cause confusion about whether we are the source, affiliated with, sponsor of or endorser of any product or service. In addition, you may not use Our Marks in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
B. Restrictions on Use
C. Our License to You
You may use the Site and its contents solely for your own personal, non-commercial purposes and benefit. You may download material from the Site and/or make a reasonable number of copies of the material from the Site for your own, personal noncommercial use and benefit and if applicable, your employer’s own non-commercial purposes and benefit, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices.
D. Community Guidelines.
When using the Site you agree that you may not:
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to, create derivative works from, download, or in any way exploit any part of the Site.
- Use the Site to construct a database of any kind, nor may the Site or its Content be stored (in its entirety or in any party) in databases for access by you or any third party to distribute any database services containing all or part of the Site.
- Access, monitor, or copy any Content or information on the Site using any robot, spider, scraper, web crawler, or other automated means or any similar manual process.
- Violate the security of this Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or computer systems or networks connected to the Site through any means.
- Use the Site or the information contained therein in unsolicited mailings or spam material.
- Use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the Site.
- Frame the Site or any portion or page of the Site, or archive, cache, or mirror any page or portion of a page of the Site.
- Use the Site in violation of any applicable law.
If you send, submit, upload, post, or otherwise make available material to the Site or to Jonas Philanthropies or its representatives, including, without limitation, comments, information, text, feedback, creative ideas, suggestions, or other materials (each a “Submission” and collectively, the “Submissions”), unless we indicate otherwise, you hereby grant Jonas Philanthropies a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display any Submission, in whole or in part, throughout the world in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, including all promotion, marketing, publicity, and any other uses thereof, without notice or attribution to you or any other entity or person and without obtaining any further permission or license or making any payment whatsoever, and you acknowledge that Jonas Philanthropies has no obligation to use your Submission. You grant Jonas Philanthropies the right to use the name, voice, and/or likeness that you submit in connection with such Submission and all intellectual property and other proprietary rights included in the Submission.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
- YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THAT WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY, NON- INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
- We do not warrant that the Site is compatible with your equipment or that the Site, or email sent by us or our representative, is free of errors or viruses, worms or “Trojan horses,” or any other harmful, invasive, or corrupted files, and is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features. You agree that we and our respective owners, members, agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, successors, and assigns shall have no responsibility or liability for: (i) any injury or damages, whether caused by our negligence or that of our respective owners, members, agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, successors, and assigns or otherwise arising in connection with the Site and shall not be liable for any lost profits, losses, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any claim against us; or (ii) any fault, inaccuracy, omission, delay, or any other failure in the Site caused by your computer equipment or arising from your use of the Site on such equipment.
- The content of other websites, services, goods, or advertisements that may be linked to or from the Site is not maintained or controlled by us. We are therefore not responsible for the availability, content, or accuracy of other websites, services, or goods that may be linked to or from the Site. We do not: (i) make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided on, or to, the Site; (ii) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other websites, services, or goods, that may be linked to or from the Site; or (iii) make any endorsement, express or implied, of any other websites, services, or goods, that may be linked to or from the Site. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph covers websites linked to or from the Site. Any statements, opinions, or other information made available by third parties, including users, are solely those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s).
- You understand that there is no guarantee that you will have access to our Site or that your application for a grant will be accepted or that you will be awarded a grant or any benefits from Jonas Philanthropies. Anything to the contrary herein set forth notwithstanding, we and our respective owners, members, agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates, successors, and assigns shall not, directly or indirectly, be liable, in any way, to you or any other person for any: (i) inaccuracies or errors in or omissions from the Site; (ii) delays, errors, or interruptions in the transmission or delivery of the Site; or (iii) loss or damage therefrom or occasioned thereby, or by any reason of nonperformance.
A. Governing Law
C. Copyright Infringement Claims
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that Site users do the same. If you believe that your work has been infringed under copyright law, please follow the instructions below for notifying our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) designated agent.
To file a notice of infringing material found on our Site, please provide a notification containing the following details:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material on our Site that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information (address, telephone number and, if available, an email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in (2) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Please send this notice by email to: email@example.com