In partnership with schools of nursing across the country, Jonas Philanthropies identifies and invests in high-potential doctoral nursing Scholars.
Jonas Scholarships aim to:
- Support nurses who will address our nation’s most pressing healthcare needs.
- Increase the number of nurses with advanced training filling leadership roles as faculty, clinical leaders and researchers.
- Improve the health of veterans by supporting doctoral-level nursing candidates committed to advancing veterans healthcare.
- $25 million in scholarships
- More than 1,250 doctoral nursing Scholars at 157 universities representing all 50 states
- 330 Scholars focused on advancing veterans healthcare
- January 30- February 1, 2020: AACN’s Doctoral Education Conference
- March 18-20, 2020: SNRS Annual Nursing Research Conference
- March 26-27, 2020: ENRS Annual Scientific Sessions
- April 1-4, 2020: MNRS Annual Research Conference
- April 15-18, 2020: WIN Annual Nursing Conference
The Media Library
- ABOUT JONAS PHILANTHROPIES
- November 1: [RECORDED WEBINAR] iServe2: The effects of Parental Military Service on Children
- September 16: [RECORDED WEBINAR] From Woodhull and Beyond: Maximizing Media Engagement for Nurses
- September 13: [RECORDED WEBINAR] Engagement in Research Leadership for Early-Career Jonas Scholars
- September 4: [RECORDED WEBINAR] Nursing Research Opportunities at the Department of Veterans Affairs
- June 25: [RECORDED WEBINAR] Reproductive & Pediatric Environmental Health: Opportunities for Prevention & Tools for Nursing Practice
Jonas Philanthropies is a national organization that partners with foundations, nonprofits, academic institutions, government agencies and healthcare leaders across the country.VIEW OUR PARTNERSHIPS
Our nursing and veterans healthcare initiatives are guided by a group of recognized healthcare leaders.VIEW OUR Board
Our nursing and veterans healthcare program is lead and supported by an expert and professional team.VIEW OUR NURSING PROGRAM STAFF
Nursing and veterans healthcare news
Jonas Philanthropies is engaged in supporting nursing and veterans healthcare.read news
Apply for a grant
Jonas Philanthropies looks forward to offering new funding opportunities in 2020.