In partnership with schools of nursing across the country, Jonas Philanthropies identifies and invests in high-potential doctoral nursing Scholars.
Jonas Scholarships aim to:
- Support nurses who will address our nation’s most pressing healthcare needs.
- Increase the number of nurses with advanced training filling leadership roles as faculty, clinical leaders and researchers.
- Improve the health of veterans by supporting doctoral-level nursing candidates committed to advancing veterans healthcare.
- $25 million in scholarships
- More than 1,250 doctoral nursing Scholars at 157 universities representing all 50 states
- 330 Scholars focused on advancing veterans healthcare
- April 22: [RECORDED WEBINAR] Environmental Health and Nursing
- April 11: [RECORDED WEBINAR] Before the Caregiving Well Runs Dry: Preventing Compassion Fatigue, Burnout and Vicarious Trauma
- March 21: [RECORDED WEBINAR] Care in the Community for Veterans: Assessing and Understanding Military Service-Connected Conditions
Jonas Philanthropies is a national organization that partners with foundations, nonprofits, academic institutions, government agencies and healthcare leaders across the country.VIEW OUR PARTNERSHIPS
Our nursing and veterans healthcare initiatives are guided by a group of recognized healthcare leaders.VIEW OUR Board
Nursing and veterans healthcare news
Jonas Philanthropies is engaged in supporting nursing and veterans healthcare.read news
Apply for a grant
Jonas Philanthropies looks forward to offering new funding opportunities in 2019.