In partnership with schools of nursing across the country, Jonas Philanthropies identifies and invests in high-potential doctoral nursing Scholars.
Jonas Scholarships aim to:
- Address the dire shortage of nursing faculty by preparing nurses with doctoral degrees to step into this critical role.
- Increase the number of advanced practice nurses providing leadership in primary care.
- Improve the health of veterans by supporting doctoral-level nursing candidates committed to advancing veterans healthcare.
- Nearly $25 million in scholarships
- More than 1,000 doctoral nursing Scholars at 157 universities representing all 50 states
- 285 Scholars focused on advancing veterans healthcare
Jonas Philanthropies is a national organization that partners with foundations, nonprofits, academic institutions, government agencies and healthcare leaders across the country.VIEW OUR PARTNERSHIPS
Our nursing and veterans healthcare initiatives are guided by a group of recognized healthcare leaders.VIEW OUR Board
Nursing and veterans healthcare news
Jonas Philanthropies is engaged in supporting nursing and veterans healthcare.read news
Apply for a grant
Jonas Philanthropies looks forward to offering new funding opportunities in 2018.