In partnership with schools of nursing across the country, Jonas Philanthropies identifies and invests in high-potential doctoral nursing Scholars.
Jonas Scholarships aim to:
- Support nurses who will address our nation’s most pressing healthcare needs.
- Increase the number of nurses with advanced training filling leadership roles as faculty, clinical leaders and researchers.
- Improve the health of veterans by supporting doctoral-level nursing candidates committed to advancing veterans healthcare.
- $25 million in scholarships
- More than 1,250 doctoral nursing Scholars at 157 universities representing all 50 states
- 330 Scholars focused on advancing veterans healthcare
The Media Library
- ABOUT JONAS PHILANTHROPIES
- May 5 2020: [RECORDED WEBINAR] Mobilizing Your Research Beyond Publication
- April 8 2020: [RECORDED WEBINAR] Hypertension Risk in Pregnant Patients Due to Air Pollution
- March 10 2020: [RECORDED WEBINAR] How Nurses are Using the Human-Centered Approach of Design Thinking to Solve Health & Healthcare Problems
- February 20 2020: [RECORDED WEBINAR] Health Disparities Among African American Women
- January 1 2020: Jonas Scholar Networking Event [RECORDED WEBINAR] Writing Journal Manuscripts: Tips to Getting Published
Jonas Philanthropies is a national organization that partners with foundations, nonprofits, academic institutions, government agencies and healthcare leaders across the country.VIEW OUR PARTNERSHIPS
Our nursing and veterans healthcare initiatives are guided by a group of recognized healthcare leaders.VIEW OUR Board
Our nursing and veterans healthcare program is lead and supported by an expert and professional team.VIEW OUR NURSING PROGRAM STAFF
Nursing and veterans healthcare news
Jonas Philanthropies is engaged in supporting nursing and veterans healthcare.read news
Apply for a grant
Jonas Philanthropies looks forward to offering new funding opportunities in 2020.