In partnership with schools of nursing across the country, Jonas Philanthropies identifies and invests in high-potential doctoral nursing Scholars.
Jonas Scholarships aim to:
- Support nurses who will address our nation’s most pressing healthcare needs.
- Increase the number of nurses with advanced training filling leadership roles as faculty, clinical leaders and researchers.
- Improve the health of veterans by supporting doctoral-level nursing candidates committed to advancing veterans healthcare.
- $25 million in scholarships
- More than 1,250 doctoral nursing Scholars at 157 universities representing all 50 states
- 330 Scholars focused on advancing veterans healthcare
- ABOUT JONAS PHILANTHROPIES
- September 16: [RECORDED WEBINAR] From Woodhull and Beyond: Maximizing Media Engagement for Nurses
- September 13: [RECORDED WEBINAR] Engagement in Research Leadership for Early-Career Jonas Scholars
- September 4: [RECORDED WEBINAR] Nursing Research Opportunities at the Department of Veterans Affairs
- June 25: [RECORDED WEBINAR] Reproductive & Pediatric Environmental Health: Opportunities for Prevention & Tools for Nursing Practice
Jonas Philanthropies is a national organization that partners with foundations, nonprofits, academic institutions, government agencies and healthcare leaders across the country.VIEW OUR PARTNERSHIPS
Our nursing and veterans healthcare initiatives are guided by a group of recognized healthcare leaders.VIEW OUR Board
Nursing and veterans healthcare news
Jonas Philanthropies is engaged in supporting nursing and veterans healthcare.read news
Apply for a grant
Jonas Philanthropies looks forward to offering new funding opportunities in 2020.