Celebrate Nurse Appreciation Week with “The American Nurse” Film
Join us in celebration of NURSE APPRECIATION WEEK 2015 on May 6th at 12pm and 7:15pm for the theatrical re-release of The American Nurse movie at select Carmike Cinemas nationwide!
The American Nurse is a heart-warming film that explores some of the biggest issues facing America – aging, war, poverty, prisons – through the work and lives of nurses. It is an examination of real people that will inform our understanding of nursing practice and how we wrestle with the challenges of healing America.
The American Nurse film will be playing at 150+ Carmike Cinemas nationwide on Wednesday, May 6th, 2015 for two special showings at 12pm and 7:15pm.
Steps To Get Involved:
- Check out the list of theaters here
- If you are close to one of the theaters, you can
– Buy a block of tickets to attend with your group
– Set up a table in the theater lobby to promote your organization or provide healthcare and blood pressure screenings
– Organize a Q&A post-screening discussion
– Bring 3 friends… or 30!
- If you are more than 25 miles away from the closest theater, there are many exciting ways to bring the film to you
- Speak with Larry Meistrich about how you can get involved
– Contact Larry via this form
- Or Click here for Screening Guidelines to learn more