End of Life: Defining Hope (2016)
A grant to support the development and production of the film Defining Hope.
- Funding partnership with ANF (American Nurse Foundation), Blaustein Foundation and Carpenter Foundation.
- Broadcast 1,000 times on PBS stations, reaching 81% of tv viewing audience
- Film festival awards gave national prominence to End of Life topic and Jonas funding
- Educational vignettes & PDF Study Guides (funded by Hillman and ANF) downloaded over 5k times, and videos view over 13k times.
- Carolyn Jones made 15 keynote presentations in 2019 on Jonas Funded Dying in America website and Defining Hope film.
- Defining Hope featured on TED.com website. viewed by over 1.3 million
- Partnership with Walden University, offering free CNE credits